1. Go to Files folder and navigate to wwwroot
2. Create folder for the new website or subdomain. A folder can be created in root or inside another folder.
3. Upload the contents in the newly created folder. (Can be done later too)
4. Go to Website Link and add Website
5. Enter the website URL and click the browse button to select Website Path.
If the directory is not created using steps 1 & 2 above, then simply type a suitable name and it will be created by the system
6. select the directory and proceed to add the website